God is SO Good!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Day Fun!

What a fun, full day we had yesterday! We started our day with a God's Love party with our play date group. The kids had a great time decorating their sacks, sharing their Valentine treats, eating lunch, and playing with their friends. Here's the one pic I got from the party, sad I know.

This picture was not actually at the party, but it was the the girls' Valentine outfits.

After the party we went to our local Planned Parenthood and took part in the Vigil for Victims of Sex Trafficking. We ended up with a little over 104 people at our local office, standing up for babies and women. I don't know how many of you have seen or heard what's going on, but I believe that it's absolutely ridiculous that my tax dollars are paying for some of the terrible things that Planned Parenthood takes part in. To find out more look here:
http://www.exposeplannedparenthood.com/.
Anyway, here are Cooper and his friend Lexi, our little pro-life advocates. We teach them early around here.



And Marin and her friends were pro-life advocates, just by looking cute.



And this picture is just too cute not to post, especially since it was Valentine's Day:) Lexi is one of Cooper's best friends. She was adopted 6 months after Cooper and we've had them together ever since.

With all of this plus our Valentine family fun (Chik-fil-a and Target), I would say that this picture sums up our day...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this girls valentine's outfits! So glad you found my blog and I found yours. I miss the fellowship at Trinity and this helps keep me connected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those V-day outfits are sooo adorable. and I LOVE that the kids were out supporting the pro-life cause. You'll have to let me know next time there's an opportunity to be vocal about this issue. This is one of those things that I'm desperately passionate about.

    ReplyDelete